Overwhelmingly good points
- The view's better
- You never miss Bargain Hunt!
- The tools of the trade are always to hand
- Snacks and drinks are available at any time and your favourite mug is never nicked (teapot by Sarah Stoker from www.vandsceramics.co.uk and mug from www.madloupublishing.co.uk)
- You can take a walk whenever you like (great for inspiration and wearing off the effects of the snacks and drinks) so you can breathe in fresh air, not smog, other folks' aromas or recycled stuffiness
Not so great
- Housework is never far away BUT I do resist the temptation!
- Loneliness - immediate remedy is to talk to cat, dog or guinea pig but in the event of serious issues arising requiring consultation with like-minded individual arrange outing to South Coast to meet with fellow crafty friend. Particularly recommended is Eastbourne where you can indulge in fabric heaven at Owl and Sewing Cat (www.owlandsewingcat.com) - here's what I made from some of their fabulous fabric
See the Lavender Heart Facebook page for more crafty makes.
Well, this is all for now - we have the Derby Festival approaching this coming weekend which transforms our quiet road - watch this space for pics!
Lots of love